FOLLOW MY NEWEST BLOG

FOLLOW MY NEWEST BLOG
FOLLOW MY NEWEST BLOG AND WIN! Win a Just Because Cards, Cricut cartridge. One cartridge, one winner when we reach one-hundred members.Click on the picture to follow.

Friday, December 31, 2010

FREE "JUST BECAUSE CARDS" CRICUT CARTRIDGE

I love this cartridge and I thought I would give one away to one of the first 100 members that join my newest blog, Bumble Bear Crafts. It is a promotion for my newest blog, but this blog will be linked to my YouTube Account and Ustream account and will feature lots of tutorials. So let's see who is the lucky one ;.)

Finally, let me tell you about the "Just Because" Cards Cricut cartridge. It is filled with Paws-ibilities. The Cricut could cut something as little as one inch and as large as 23.5 inches. So combine that with the 40 cards with layers and 10 envelopes, 50 accompanying phrases with layers, 50 sticker shapes with blackouts, 50 stenciled phrases with blackouts and you put all that together with Stampin Up! wonderful paper, embellishments, ribbons, and so on...and your scrap book page, card, etc would be a one of a kind masterpiece. The retail value for this cartridge is $69.99. So let's keep our fingers crossed and hopefully we will get the members needed to put this wonderful cartridge in someone's hand. I love my Bigz Shot and my Cricut both are great tools to help me prepare for my workshops by having everything cut and ready to put together...the workshops go by smoothly. I am so excited about this offer. I hope is just the first of many to come. Remember you need to follow my newest blog, Bumble Bear Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment