FOLLOW MY NEWEST BLOG

FOLLOW MY NEWEST BLOG
FOLLOW MY NEWEST BLOG AND WIN! Win a Just Because Cards, Cricut cartridge. One cartridge, one winner when we reach one-hundred members.Click on the picture to follow.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CARDS FOR CHARLIE

I am so proud to be a crafter and to have met so many interesting people with a love for creating but more importantly a love for people. Today, while visiting My Pink Stamper's blog, I saw a message regarding a little boy name Charlie who suffers from a skin condition which causes his skin to blister. My Pink Stamper added a link to Cricut Crafts by Angela' s blog. There I got more information about this little boy and Angela asks for us to send Charlie a card to cheer him up and to pray for him. I am planning to send him a card and a special toy. I ask all of you to pass this message along to your friends and followers of your blog. They, too, might want to make a difference in Charlie's life. To learn more about Charlie click on this caring bridge link http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/charletonknuth/journal/12.

Also visit http://www.cricutcraftsbyangela.blogspot.com/
Charlie is fighting a rare skin condition which causes painful blisters. The medical name of this disease is epidermolysis bullosa commonly known as EB.

To send cards please send it to:

Ronald McDonald House
Attn:  Knuth Family
621 Oak Street SE
Minneapolis, MN  55414

Please, keep him in all of your prayers.

Thanks to Cricut Crafts by Angela and My Pink Stamper for bringing this story to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment