FOLLOW MY NEWEST BLOG

FOLLOW MY NEWEST BLOG
FOLLOW MY NEWEST BLOG AND WIN! Win a Just Because Cards, Cricut cartridge. One cartridge, one winner when we reach one-hundred members.Click on the picture to follow.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Launch of My Craft Channel

Crafters, I think my dream came true. I just learned about the My Craft Channel launch. Okay, I love Youtube, as a matter of fact I am always on Youtube. There is nothing like seeing someone make and explain a craft project. Well, I hear that MCC is going to be more than a Youtube type of video...it is actual professional broacasting. It will feature 20 or more new shows per week by 20 celebrity crafters. They will launch on the Fall. The exact day is unknown to me but you could learn more by visiting the following link: My Craft Channel Blog. Can it get better than this? Well, it actually can...here are some of the hosts that have been announced so far:  Kristine McKay, founder of  My Craft Channel and has been involved in the craft industry for ten years, working in marketing, product development, design, etc...Kim & Kris from The DIY Dish Show, Stacy Julian, a recognized leader in the scrapbooking industry and the visionary founder of Big Picture Classes (BPC), Christy Tomlinson, an amazing mixed media artist, Teresa Collins, the owner and designer of Teresa Collins Designs, Jennifer Hadfield, Beckie Farrant, and Heather Mann three very popular craft bloggers, Brittany Egbert of One Charming Party, Heidi Swapp, well known for her trend setting style and amazing handwriting. Although, there are more hosts to come My Craft Channel is launching with a bang! They are giving away 20 Cricut E2 (one each time a host is announced for a total of 20. To enter the drawing visit My Craft Channel Blog and learn more. I am looking forward to this fall!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment